Strategic planning consultations
You can view all available strategic planning consultations. To make a comment on a current consultation you must sign in to your account.
New Local Plan Options
- 1. Introduction
- 2. A brief portrait of Harborough District
- 3. Vision and Objectives
- 4. Sustainable Settlements
- 5. Housing
- Why do we need to build more houses?
- How many new houses do we need to build?
- Potential Strategic Development Areas
- Alternative Housing and Employment Options
- Option 1: Rural
- Option 2: Core Strategy Distribution
- Option 3: Urban
- Option 4: Scraptoft / Thurnby SDA
- Option 5: Kibworth SDA
- Option 6: Lutterworth SDA
- Option 7: Scraptoft / Thurnby SDA and Kibworth SDA
- Option 8: Scraptoft / Thurnby SDA and Lutterworth SDA
- Option 9: Lutterworth SDA and Kibworth SDA
- Testing the Options
- How will new housing be delivered?
- Potential housing site allocations
- Development Management
- Proposed Settlement Development Policy to replace current Limits to Development
- 6. Housing in the Countryside
- 7. Affordable Housing
- 8. Gypsy and Traveller, and Travelling Showpeople Provision
- 9. Employment
- Why do we need to provide land for more jobs?
- How much employment land do we need to provide?
- How will provision for new jobs and employment land be met?
- Where will new land for employment be provided?
- Continuing current distribution of Development (Options 1-3)
- Options involving delivery of 1 or 2 Strategic Development Areas (Options 4-9)
- Potential general employment site allocations
- Provision for Strategic Distribution
- Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground
- Leicester Airport, Stoughton
- 10. Green Infrastructure
- 11. Town Centres and Retail
- 12. Infrastructure Planning
- 13. Settlement Sections
- Appendix A: Neighbourhood Planning in Harborough District
- Appendix B: Maps to illustrate Potential Strategic Development Areas
- Appendix C: Housing Distribution Options - residual requirements
- Appendix D: Illustration of the residual housing requirement under a proportionate increase
- Appendix E: Outstanding Employment permissions and allocations - as at 31 March 2015
- Appendix F: Existing Employment sites proposed for retention and protection
- Appendix G: Maps showing Sites for Potential Employment Allocation
- Appendix H: Employment Options - residual requirements by settlement
- Appendix I: Maps to illustrate potential Strategic Distribution sites for Options A, B and C
- Appendix J: Proposed Local Green Space sites
- Appendix K: Potential Retail / Town Centre Uses Development Areas
- Appendix L: Glossary
Figure 29: Commons Car Park, Market Harborough
Figure 30: School Lane, Market Harborough
Figure 31: Springfield Retail Park car park, Market Harborough
Figure 32: St Mary's Rd, Market Harborough
Figure 33: Bank Street, Lutterworth